Floral Arch Clay Earrings
These floral arch clay earrings feature 14mm gold posts, and are handmade in Savannah, Georgia.
Drop is 2”.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR CLAY EARRINGS:
- Keep away from hairspray, oils, perfumes, etc.
- Do NOT wear them in water.
- Keep out of heat and extended periods of direct sunlight.
- The clay is strong but can be scratched or broken. Be careful not to drop them.
- Store your earrings away from high humidity to keep the brass pieces from tarnishing
- To clean use a regular jewelry cleaner on the brass parts, use a cloth or Q-tip with rubbing alcohol and gently wipe on the clay parts.